Pages

instagram

I AM FEMALE MAGAZINE GUEST BLOGGER

BEST FUCKIN' FASHIONART SHOW IN THE UNIVERSE










Alexander McQueen says, “This is the birth of a new dawn. There is no way back for me now. I am going to take you on journeys you’ve never dreamed were possible.”

It's never too late to admire a work of art like this, I personally love the first shoes. I'll be damned even if I'm gonna wear it around the house or just to sit at the park watching birds. I mean, it's only 10 inches high. And honestly, I can't get enough of all the digitally enhanced prints of the dresses, they'd make very good modern baju kurung ya know!

ALL HAIL MCQUEEN.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha.. i pnh nmpk dat shoes di fb jezmine...mmg giler..takot kaki aku patah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a truly incredible collection, I would love to own the first pair of shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the models should be insured before the show starts. those look dang-errr-rous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to leave your comment here, but do remember your comment reflects your personality. Be nice to one another :)