Pages

instagram

I AM FEMALE MAGAZINE GUEST BLOGGER

WIWT: Leopard Head


Leopard print pashmina - a gift from sweetie pie Adriani when she came to visit me at the hospital ♥
Brown long sleeve - unbranded from The Mines for RM15.
Bow tied pants - Ditsy Dot blogshop, made of silky cotton. LOVES!
Watch - Casio from Urban-Retro.
Wedges - Originally from Nose, a similar design to Marni patent wedges Spring 2008 collection.


What I wore to accompany my man buying a new aviator for himself, went to a few optical shop but in the end he didn't get it. Maybe next time. Initially I wanted to wear my new striped chiffon maxi skirt I got from The Pop Look (great service, I paid online yesterday and they shipped it immediately and I got it today!) along with a maroon long sleeve shirt but suddenly decided I don't look good in maxi skirt coz I'm either too skinny or my stomach is too big coz I simply have no curves on the waist area! Sad :( Low self esteem sometime gets me. So I changed and picked something earthy & natural and it just somehow made me realized this is the style I love, always have and always will. And I really shouldn't change what I like to wear just because I have a hijab on my head, I just have to make things work for me. One legendary epiphany moment there :P

via webcam, I love taking annoying webcam photos. PROOF!

Anyways, this was what crazy loony thing I did when I woke up this morning.

Wore a turban -_-"
Inspired by Fifi Alvianto of Hijab Scarf. I just discovered Hijab Scarf last nite, have opened a few times before but didn’t even went past the first page. Thanks to a tweeter who recommended me that blog, it really opened up my eyes on hijab fashion. Loving it! I have so much to learn but it’s so much fun, hijabi ladies sila beri tunjuk ajar :D Obviously have no where to go with that turban, I just woke up this morning; picked up my round shades and twisted that hijab into a turban (whilst husband looking at me all crazy-eyed haha). Thanks to a turban tutorial posted by HoneyPokaPoka!

Shades - Mango, Hijab - Ilsya hijab, Cape (sort of) - a new maxi skirt I bought yesterday at The Mines for RM25.90.

"Inspired by Fifi Alvianto of Hijab Scarf. I just discovered Hijab Scarf last nite, have opened a few times before but didn’t even went past the first page. Thanks to a tweeter who recommended me that blog, it really opened up my eyes on hijab fashion. Loving it! I have so much to learn but it’s so much fun, hijabi ladies sila beri tunjuk ajar :D

Obviously have no where to go with that turban, I just woke up this morning; picked up my round shades and twisted that hijab into a turban (whilst husband looking at me all crazy-eyed haha). Thanks to a turban tutorial posted by HoneyPokaPoka!" - via tumblr


Nor do I have any guts to wear turban going out, unless if there's some fashion event or on a holiday where I feel like dressing up more than usual ;)

Follow SPUTNIK SWEETHEART

11 comments:

  1. love your overall look! simple yet classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ami.ok confirm i adore u start from today.ahahaha :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ami, lawa sangat :)

    i want to wear harem pants but i have no butt n i looked weird in it hu hu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ami!
    So glad I got to see you wear it out!
    Cantik sgt how you lilit it soo kemas!
    Ingatkan ami takkan pakai, cause material dia kinda thick takut ami tak selesa...

    And we should totally wear style turban tu someday! yeap, esp bila on holiday...hahaha hari biasa pakai nnt sure org stare...
    You look good in it! *honest*

    ReplyDelete
  5. ami...your place is very familiar. It's area Taman Sepakat Indah izit? I selalu lepak layan shisha kat kedai arab kat sana. By the way, you look good, people wouldn't know that your are currently undergoing chemo! You go girl! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fab. Bila Shoplifters nak bukak balik ni?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey i love your (inner) black turban. is that from maysaa? how did you get hold of it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @aliyah, thanks for visiting my blog! and really appreciate your compliment ;)

    @alia amirah, yes! just what i was going for :)

    @bila, amboi3x selama ni tak adore la eh? kuwang asam hahahaha

    @ajjah thanks dear, try je ajjah you memang dah lanky patut takde hal lah pakai anything ;)

    @adriani, on the contrary dear i love the material. stiff sikit so it gives me volume. LIKES! eh LOVES! and one day kita bercuti sama2 and wear turban eh hehe

    @norly, yeah tepat sekali! bila2 free meh la datang rumah ;)

    @ayyman, tu kena tanya empunya shoplifters yg lain jugak. thx anyway!

    @kurthaz, nope not maysaa. i wish though :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. look so fab ..like your style!!! never fail

    ReplyDelete
  10. u look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that scarf, the pants semua kena!!! perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I luv your outfits, is there any way I can get them like sent down to Canada? :O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to leave your comment here, but do remember your comment reflects your personality. Be nice to one another :)