Pages

instagram

I AM FEMALE MAGAZINE GUEST BLOGGER

LIVE FASHION / LOVE MUSIC

Quick blogging! I'm a fail blogger coz I don't have my own camera this time at an event and I had to use my cikai phone to take photos with. Like Sarah said, "how to be a blogger la like this?" Haha strike one there!

Just got out of the hospital after living there for 4-5 months so pardon my haggard look & awkwardness;

Got pulled to the backstage after the show coz ironically a blogger friend is the host of the event! This is my first time I've met her! Thank you so much Sarah Molko comel, you're super gorgeous ♥

And I got my personal time with Yuna & Hana! So starstrucked **************

Still can't stop smiling! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

To everyone who took photos with me, please do email me them photos or tag me on facebook, I never knew I had that many readers, you guys are even more stylish than me ahah so shy T_T
Email me at sptnikswthart@gmail.com and I'll compile a post of us together :))

Still can't stop smiling! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

As this is still a fash blog, if your are interested, I was wearing;
Vintage jacket - Vintage Vibes
Vintage maxi dress -
Peach pants - Survival Store

EDIT: Click here for Maysaa Pt. II
Follow SPUTNIK SWEETHEART

16 comments:

  1. Jelesnyaa! Love your shoes & jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keciknye hana.. ingatkan die tinggi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi!
    met you at the event. though didn't get to talk as much as i wanted to.
    you looked gorgeous btw.
    suke your style. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic event and you look stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw u sis...but u so far from me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah ami!! im so jealous!!!
    but all in all, it was nice meeting you and camwhoring with you!!!!

    muah

    ReplyDelete
  7. ami..can i curi your dress??????
    heeeee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! You looked amazing! Lovin' the soft colours in your oufit. Why didn't you say hi? tsk tsk.

    It was an awesome event, kan? We were all so lucky to have attended it. I really feel for those who didn't manage to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. seronoknya ..wish i can be there ...owh i miss sarah ...dia pun ada juga yea .. ..lukcy u to be there ami ..and u look gojes!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Hana Tajima!! I love her style even though I don't wear scarf .

    p/s: ami, nice style. You look so warm with that peach/orange colour.Ayu. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there!

    I didn't take a photo with you though, but I was the guy who helped to take the photo of you and Hana at the backstage after the show (that photo you posted up there).

    Nice meeting you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice outfit that day you. i'm really shy to say hi to the stylish people that day. i wish can turn that time back and say hi to youuuu too. smile ALWAYS :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pictures are so adorable! Everyone looks so pretty and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hype for ami + hana + yuna!!
    (jealous)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow i want to meet hanna too ..really like her style .if anyone can tell her that have a girl is from china ...haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to leave your comment here, but do remember your comment reflects your personality. Be nice to one another :)