Pages

instagram

I AM FEMALE MAGAZINE GUEST BLOGGER

WIWT: Metallic Stripes


First of all, Salam Maal Hijrah to all my muslim friends. Alhamdulillah we are still breathing and living into a new year, and this year I promise myself strive to be a better person. Anyways here are some belated photos of me going to a relative's wedding in Parit Buntar, Perak sometime around November when the school holiday just started :)

Scarf a gift by Yani Msvlad ♥
Top from Mimpi Kita
Maxi skirt from Pumpkin
Wedges from Nose (favorite shoe of the moment)

Maryam Azalea do not want Uncle! Maryam Azalea loves Auntie Ami ;)

Thrifted round sunglasses from Façonnable. Notice the power shoulder detail? Loving it.| Me & the cutest girl around.

Bride & groom.


Follow SPUTNIK SWEETHEART

2 comments:

Thank you for taking your time to leave your comment here, but do remember your comment reflects your personality. Be nice to one another :)