Pages

instagram

I AM FEMALE MAGAZINE GUEST BLOGGER

Bobbi Brown: Pretty Powerful!

So after the check-up with my oncologist, we went to Midvalley to get some things and accidentally bumped into a campaign from Bobbi Brown, what attracted me the most is this colorful eyeshadow palette... a lady approached me & asked whether I want to try this palette that they are currently promoting, and she said it's a free makeover. Well then I thought, I really love the Pretty Powerful tagline (as that was how I am feeling after the doc's check-up)... so then BRING IT ON girl! Hehe, so there goes my journey .. Luckily I was wearing very minimal make-up, a layer of powder, lipbalm & a touch of brown eyeshadow.

They took a before picture of me :) without spectacles ♥

Callie was my make-up artist of the day, she took down all my infos and cleaned up my face using Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Tonic, and a little bit of make-up remover on the eyelid. She was super nice and explained a lot of tips & tricks about make-up. I've never even tried Bobbi Brown and this was my first time. I like the cool hydrating feeling of the toner :)

Lipbalm coz my lips were dry.

Explaining to me the importance of eye cream and concealer. True, I have quite a visible eyebags but honestly as vain as this may sound, I kinda like my eyebags >.<

After photo, do you like how I look? I love how it's quite minimal but still looks polished. It's more to enhancing what's already there instead of changing up your looks totally.

If you like how the makeover turns out, do { VOTE FOR ME };
  1. Login to your facebook account
  2. LIKE Bobbi Brown facebook page
  3. Click on the VOTE button to VOTE ME!

After the makeover, I wasn't even coaxed or forced to buy anything! But Callie recommended me to buy the facial wash as a start to proper skin care but I digress and wanted the exclusive eyeshadow palette that they have coz it's sooo pretty therefore I bought that instead hehe XD

Then off to The Gardens, I went into Bimba & Lola coz I was curious of their pretty products. Mind you my first time there, so I oooh-ed and aaahhh-ed almost on each item but I love these the most *hint hint birthday in August*

Nude pink wayfarer style shades | this pretty sweet knitted cardigan

Didn't buy anything from Bimba & Lola since I've already spent on Bobbi Brown, and it's a tad pricey for my budget now :( Ahhh perhaps next time, yeah?

Bobbi Brown makes me feel Pretty Powerful *hoyeah!*

Follow SPUTNIK SWEETHEART

8 comments:

  1. ^_^
    nice to know u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ami,i've bought 4 items from Bobbi Brown n it costs me RM550 (now I'm completely broke)..haha..yes it's tad pricey T___T

    n i love its hydrating face cream as the SA tells me it contains base,moisturizer & sunblock (3-in-1)

    will vote for ur photo,btw i don't join the contest...feel a bit shy n masa tu running out of time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mengenaldiri, hai :)

    @suzie! banyaknyaaaaaaa, nak tengok! hehe.. macam best plak kan BB nih but i kena beli sikit2 la coz brg2 lain ada byk lagi..

    @anna, will check out your blog. thanks for the compliments <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful miss Ami!
    I was wondering if it's possible to order the hijab/s you're wearing here ON THE LAST picture: http://konrastelle.tumblr.com/post/3462404693

    Btw. It's a order to sweden and england.. Is it possible to buy your hijabs like, if we dont live in asia?

    Salaam

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Elmira, yes ofcourse :) I ship worldwide. I've left a note on your ask box my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ami,
    I've been your silent reader for a while now.. since you were still a Ms..
    Reading what you've posted about you living with cancer is truly touching.I've shed a few tears after reading your post and your husband's post on the day you guys found out that you were diagnosed with leukemia. I hope you stay strong and continue to live your life to the fullest and be an inspiration to others who are in the same predicament.
    Here's to good health to you
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveeeeee your style! what camera are u using btw?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to leave your comment here, but do remember your comment reflects your personality. Be nice to one another :)